Pennine Outdoor Fabrics Ltd
Company Number 10750876
Pennine Outdoor Fabrics Ltd works in full accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2013) and The Consumer Rights Act 2015
We will respect and adhere to all of your customer rights in compliance with these rules. If the product does not fit the description, is not fit for it's intended purpose or is not of satisfactory quality and you need to return part, or all, of your order, simply follow the guidelines outlined below.
All returns are acknowledged by email and refunds will be credited to your account via the original payment method within 14 days.
- Please contact us for a returns number/reference within 14 days from receipt of goods.
- Pack your product(s) in their original box or packaging. Products must be uncut/unused and in the condition you received them.
- We recommend you post your returns using a 'signed for or tracked' delivery service.
- Write your return reference number on the dispatch note (received with the order) and place it inside the parcel with the item(s) you wish to return.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- Pennine Outdoor Fabrics Ltd reserves the right to postpone reimbursement until the order has been returned by the customer or until you provide evidence that the goods have been sent to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Pennine Outdoor Fabrics Ltd will refund the returned goods total should we have breached your consumer rights.
- Please note that we do not offer exchanges. Please contact us for advice and/or use our sample service if you are unsure of which fabric you need.
Incorrect, Faulty or Damaged Items:
If you've received a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch with us within 14 days, we will then be able to deal with the issue as efficiently as possible.
NO CLAIMS FOR SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES WILL BE ENTERTAINED UNLESS NOTIFIED IN WRITING WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DISPATCH.