Pennine Outdoor carries a range of haberdashery essential for the manufacture of specialist outdoor clothing and equipment using a domestic sewing machine. The range includes different weights of thread, and a large range of zips, touch and close tapes, edging tapes, elastic,
Zips A range of durable 5mm plastic moulded and nylon coil zips:
- Closed end zips for pockets, neck openings,bags etc.
- Open ended zips for jackets or applications where the two sides need to separate completely.
- Reversible slider, open ended zips are useful for reversible jackets or where the zip needs to be accessed from either side.
- Double open ended zips can be useful in longer jackets as they allow opening from the bottom up as well as from the top down. ( They only separate completely when opened from the top down.)
- Waterproof zips do not require storm flaps to keep out the weather and are lighter weight, making them useful in performance lightweight jackets etc.
- Zipping on the roll, purchased by the metre is useful for many applications. Reversible or single sliders are available for this type of zipping.