Pennine Outdoor Fabrics Ltd
Company Number 10750876
Pennine Outdoor Fabrics Ltd works in full accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2013) and the EU Directive on Consumer Rights (2014). We will respect and adhere to all of your customer rights in compliance with these rules. If for some reason you need to return part, or all of your order, it is easy. Simply follow the guide outlined below. All returns are acknowledged by email or phone and refunds will be credited back to your account via the original payment method.
- You will need to contact us for a returns number/reference
- Contact should be made within 14 days from receipt of goods.
- Pack your product(s) in their original box or packaging. Products must be unworn and in the condition you received them.
- We recommend you post your returns using a 'signed for or tracked' delivery service.
- Write your returns number on the dispatch note (received with the order) and place it inside the parcel with the item(s) you wish to return.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- Pennine Outdoor Fabrics Ltd reserves the right to postpone reimbursement until the order has been returned by the customer or until you provide evidence that the goods have been sent to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Pennine Outdoor Fabrics Ltd will refund the returned goods total.
- Please note that we do not offer exchanges.
Incorrect, Faulty or Damaged Items:
If you've recevied a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch with us within 30 days, who will be able to deal with your enquiry efficiently.